- Rated A (Exellent) by A.M. Best*
- Voya™ family of companies formally ING
- Established in 1885
- Headquartered in Minnesota
About Voya Financial
Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), formally ING is composed of premier retirement, investment and insurance companies serving the financial needs of approximately 13 million individual and institutional customers in the United States. The company’s vision is to be America’s Retirement Company™ and its guiding principle is centered on solving the most daunting financial challenge facing Americans today — retirement readiness.
Working directly with clients and through a broad group of financial intermediaries, independent producers, affiliated advisors and dedicated sales specialists, Voya financial provides a comprehensive portfolio of asset accumulation, asset protection and asset distribution products and services. With a dedicated workforce of approximately 6,500 employees, Voya is grounded in a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible — one person, one family, one institution at a time.
Through its Retirement & Investment Solutions and Insurance Solutions businesses, Voya has access to 13 million customers through approximately 225,000 points of distribution with $486 billion in total.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Included in the 2015 Fortune 500 list
- Named a 2015 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute
- Recognized as one of the Top Green Companies in the U.S. in 2015 by Newsweek magazine
- Named as one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality for ten consecutive years in 2015 in the Human Rights Campaign Foundation annual Corporate Equality Index
- A top-five retirement plan provider based on number of plans and participants
- A full-service asset manager with 92% of fixed income assets, 64% of equity assets, and 99% of multi-asset strategy assets outperforming their benchmarks on a 5-year basis
- A top-tier independent broker-dealer network in the U.S.
- A top-tier provider of life insurance
- A top-10 medical stop-loss coverage provider in the U.S.