The Gerber Life Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan provides guaranteed whole life insurance and the peace of mind that you’ve planned ahead to ease the burden of final expenses.
No Health Questions, No Medical Exam, Never Turned Down, If you are aged 50 to 80 you are eligible
Funeral Advantage burial life insurance
- You can’t be turned down for a Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan.The only requirement for obtaining a Gerber Life Guaranteed Life Whole Life Policy with $5,000 to $25,0001 in guaranteed coverage is that you are between 50 and 80 years old. That’s it! There are no medical exams, no health questions, no waiting for test results.
- Your acceptance—regardless of your health—is guaranteed!Your spouse, if aged 50 to 80, is also eligible for up to $20,0001 in guaranteed protection with the Gerber Life Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan.
- Your policy builds cash value.The Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan is whole life insurance that provides guaranteed coverage, as long as premiums are paid. It also has cash value. Cash value is money that Gerber Life sets aside for your future. The longer you hold the policy, the more money accumulates in your policy.
- You’ll be partnering with a company you can trust.Gerber Life has a long history of being there when our customers need us most. We have an “A” (Excellent) rating, most recently in June 2012, from A.M. Best, an impartial reporting firm that rates insurance companies on financial stability, management skill and integrity. This is the third highest rating awarded out of 13 possible categories. Their rating refers only to the overall financial status of the Company and is not a recommendation of the specific policy provisions, rates or practices of the Company.For nearly 80 years, Gerber has been a name that stands for family care. You can have confidence in our name and in our coverage.
1. South Dakota residents, maximum coverage of $15,000.